- Beauty – Makeup, Skincare, Haircare, Bodycare, Electrical beauty etc. ONLY CRUELTY FREE.
- Fashion & Style – Clothes, Shoes, Jewellery & Accessories – please email me for sizes.
- Food & Drink – Non alcoholic
- Health & Wellbeing – Supplements, Alternative Therapies, Pampering etc.
- Home, Kitchen & Garden wares –
- Pets – anything suitable for Cats, Rabbits & Rabbits
- Craft Kits & Items – Crochet, Sewing, Embroidery, Needle Felting etc – I am a keen crafter so please contact me about any form of craft as I enjoy trying out new forms of crafting.
- Entertainment – Books, Music, DVDs / Blu-Rays, Graphic novels etc.
If you’d like to send me something, please email email@example.com for my postal address.
I will always try to test out everything that I’m sent, but by sending a product, this does not guarantee you a positive review or feature on Being Miss Berry. Please also be aware that I’m not a full-time beauty blogger, so it may take some time for your product to be reviewed, but if I love it, I will do my best to feature it! I also like to fully test out certain products like skincare for at least a month before writing up my thoughts and opinions in order to give an informed review to my readers. All opinions are my own, and I do not and will not accept any payments for a positive review. All products which are sent to me by a third party will have an asterisk next to them to provide full disclosure to my readers.
- e-cigarettes/vaping or tobacco products
- Video & Mobile Games,
- Anything Baby or Parent related – At present
- Fur products
- Anything of a pornographic nature
For personal and ethical reasons I also Refuse to feature or promote
- Payday loans
- Anything which promotes Fracking or Nuclear energy
- Hunting, Racing, or any other animal sports
- Any beauty/cosmetic product tested on animals or sold in china
I’m happy to work with brands, PRs and individuals on campaigns across my social media platforms – please email me to discuss what you’re planning and what your timeframes are.